Friday, January 31, 2014

Album completed.

Goal achieved. Mission accomplished. My 2013 scrapbook album is completed and it's a great feeling. The album itself is an American Crafts 3-ring binder. This is the third time I've used this album and it will continue to be my album of choice.
This years' scrapbook is made up of 57 pages. 127 photos. 4 pocket pages. 2 double layouts. 12 Christmas pages. 6 birthday layouts. 30 different people including Santa and Mrs. Claus. 2 pages without any photos. 1 class photo. 71 pieces of wood veneer. 37 sequins, not including the see through envelop full of sequins. All because of 1 handsome boy.
This scrapbook documents my family's story. My favorite story to tell. Now it's tell to make more memories so I can do it all over again. I can't wait. A

No comments:

Post a Comment