Friday, January 24, 2014

4x6 photo case.

Today I am sharing a product that I've just discovered and couldn't be happier with. This 4x6 photo case is simple and inexpensive. The exact case above is made by ArtBin and I purchased at A Cherry on Top for $2.49. And I think it's worth every penny. This tickles both ends of my funny bone; photos and organization. I was able to find a similar case at the local five & dime store for only $1.39. I bought 10 of them and plan on giving them to the unorganized people I love the most.
Of course I added a label for the date. I used some small journaling stickers that I probably wouldn't of used otherwise. The options are endless with all the cute labels and tags on the market right now. You could also use washi tape. I plan on organizing all of our loose pictures this way. One of the most helpful ways I'll use this box is on my scrapbook desk for all those extras that don't make the cut. This will keep my desk clean and eye only on the photos that are on the to do list. Happiness for $2.49. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment