Sunday, January 5, 2014

Neon colors.

Neon colors isn't something I have a lot of experience with, but this photo was begging for them. I had to do some digging in my stash to see if I even had enough neon color elements to create a page. I placed them on a white 12x12 page to make them pop. I did very little planning for this page which is something I am becoming better at and hope to keep doing. What? No journaling again, Bridgett? Not true. Take a closer look at those Tim Holtz playing cards. E4 S3. Yup, that's right Eli, age 4 Stella, age 3. That's enough journaling for me. Also take a closer look at the white resin flower on the bobby pin. It's another amazing embellishment from Freckled Fawn. A company that seems to be right on trend these days. The male-female washi tape is also from them. That makes two elements that worked well with my neon colors and my two favorite little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment