Saturday, January 25, 2014

Holiday concert.

I am so lucky to have such a handsome boy to help me create beautiful pages. I love this picture. The green dove pattern paper is from Tradition by Authentique Paper. So is the striped paper and a few of the embellishments. A company that I am not so familiar with, but plan to be after this layout. I think it's a perfect match with this photo. The Charles Dickens quote was taken from the product strip attached to the paper. I knew I wanted to use it as soon as I discovered it. I struggled with the title on this page because I refused to omit that quote. I settled on the above because the size of the letters worked well with the other elements.
I used a few gold accents which turned out great with the different cream tones being used. This is a much more successful way for me to use gold. Compared to the previous gold page I attempted, this makes me feel like I am not ready to give up on the gold trend, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment