Monday, August 5, 2013

Project Life.

I don't scrapbook in true Project Life fashion, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to utilize their awesome products. I've started to slip in a divided page protector here and there. I think it changes up an album in a fun way. It works nicely for a large amount of pictures or pictures you don't want to crop. This years album actually starts with a divided page protector for my cover page. (I'll post that tomorrow.) So many scrapbook lines are putting out really fun journaling cards and frames. All of these items can be slipped into any page. The Silhouette store has a wonderful selection of frames and cards to download. I just finished a layout using Project Life frames arranging them in a grid-square pattern. (I'll post that the day after tomorrow.) Even if you don't want to scrap in a weekly Project Life fashion, don't overlook the elements for your pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment