Saturday, August 10, 2013

Birthday Girl #2.

We have another birthday to celebrate next week. Piper. our fair baby is turning 1! The party will be at Momma Cece's (practically at the fair) so it was fitting to go with a fair theme. We agreed on carousel horses and girly colors, because it's her 1st birthday and we didn't want to go to circus like. I designed this invitation in Silhouette Studio using the print & cut feature. It's long and skinny and fits in a business envelop. Most of the hard working being done with the printer. I believe strongly that it doesn't pay to print at home, but I also have difficulties getting Studio files out of the program. When needing a large number of invitations, my solution is to print one and run to Kikos. You can't beat their price compared to buying new ink cartridges for your home printer. I printed all copies with the registration marks so I could cut out the ticket shape on my Cameo. I think it's perfect for our fair baby. More birthday post to come......stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment