Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Divided Page Protectors.

This is my cover page for this year using a divided page protector which are most commonly being used for Project Life albums. I am very happy with the final result considering it's something new to me. I used an Echo Park line called Photo Freedom which is also where the page protector came from. My main focus for my cover pages is always the year, but I also like to get Eli's name in there somewhere. Note: I had to get creative to come up with enough E's for my wording. "The best is yet to come" was stuck in my head and it's what I wanted to use. Instead of changing it I used an "&" sign for one E and a C with a line inserted in it for the other. I am completely fine with this method, because I have learned you only have to trick the eye when working with alphas.

No comments:

Post a Comment