Friday, August 23, 2013

Black & White.

The above page is a similar idea to the previous white page post. This time I added the use of white, black and the tone in between, gray. With a very square instagram print I chose to center my photo on top of the pattern paper grid. I used a piece of vellum under the photo to soften the edges. The playing cards spelling out M.O.M. and the wording stickers are both products of idea-ology collection by Tim Holtz. Notice: just under the green key is another playing card from that same collection using the back of the card for it's design. My favorite part of any page is adding the last few fun details. I started with the pearls and the black crystals on top of the black polka-dots. A trick I use often. I always love to layer the same color on top of any polka-dot. I attempted to use many other elements to add that special something to the page until I finally settled on the above green key. I loved it immediately! So, let's rename this one, black and white with a punch of green.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment