Friday, September 20, 2013

Summer colors.

This was one of the last pages in Piper's album and one my favorites. I scrap lifted this layout from Pinterest and quickly put it together. I shouldn't tell on myself about how fast this actually came together, because I think it looks good enough to seem like a days worth of work. This page was created entirely from Summer Days by Echo Park. A collection that has been very good to me. With only scraps left this was the perfect page for it. I think the bright summer color against the white background work wonders for this page. And this little summertime cutie. NOTE: the chevrons or arrows.......which are both super hip and trendy right now. They are actually photo corners from the collection pack. When turned this way and being directed at the edges of the photo they seem to trick the eye just enough to think they are chevrons or arrows. Kudos Bridgett! Sometimes you're super hip and trendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment