Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Love This.

I am proud of this page because I cut all the embellishments myself. I tend to use mostly store bought embellishments so when I taken the time to make my own I am usually pretty surprised with the results. I placed the flourish corner piece first and started layering flowers on top of that. I used brads to hold my flowers together and even added gems on top of them. Remember to fold you flower petals up to give them depth. This also helps if you are layering them to sneak them in close together. I should be famous for always losing the dot to the I! It seems to always happen to me. I am not the type of scraper that will get the cutting machine back out and load it with more paper just for the dot. I like to a gem and be done. This page was created using Tim Holtz paper. A random stack my sister bought me so had to fit it in her baby's album someplace. What an awesome sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment