Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baby gift.

I have been using my scrappin' time to work on this wall hanging, lately. The frame is 11x14 and the picture opening is 8x10. I created it using the Silhouette Cameo software. This piece is printed on smooth white card stock. Always remembering to change your printer settings to BEST QUALITY before printing your final copy. For best results I like to print these with a fairly new ink cartridge. This is the 4th baby wall hanging I have done.....2 boys & 2 girls. I am able to copy & paste from the original one for sizing and most importantly the dots separating the facts. The spacing and placement of the dots was the most difficult part of the first one. So these can go together relatively quickly now, by adding in the new baby's stats. My friend told me the nursery was going to be grey, teal, and lime. From there I just mixed the colors until I was happy with the overall look. I picked a football to fill in the box where I always place some type of image. Mixing the fonts is a must with a project like this and one of my favorite things to do. I can't wait to give it to the new Momma this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment