Monday, September 16, 2013

ebay jackpot.

I feel like I've hit the ebay jackpot! I ventured out into the world wide web in search of storage solutions. I just happened across the above ribbon rack and decided it was the one for me. I immediately fell in love with it before it was even all the way unpacked. It was handmade by Geppetto Creations. It is beautifully made with a veneer plywood so it's smooth and won't snag your ribbon. It can be hung on the wall, but for now it's sitting on the floor of unfinished scrapbook room. I love being able to see my ribbon options instead of having to always dig through them. This ribbon rack is so functional. The price is very reasonable for the love and quality put into this piece. Ken, the Geppetto himself shipped the item very quickly, packed it with care, and is an excellent communicator. My guess is that Geppetto might have a special place in his heart for a scrap booker. He even included a free little gift in my order. I am super happy with this purchase and now have an excuse to buy more ribbon. Thanks Ken!

No comments:

Post a Comment