Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Page protectors for sale.

Upon returning home from Jamaica I went to order my supplies to make the adorable mini-album below and the page protectors were out of stock multiple places. Being my heart was already set on this idea I wasn't giving up. I checked that handy box that says "email me when back in-stock" and hoped for the best. Luckily, I only waited a few days before I received said email. And then I over ordered just to be on the safe side, I've been known for doing this from time to time.
I have 3 unopened 4x4 We R Memory Keepers page protectors for sale. That makes 30 page protectors. I will sell them at cost or even cheaper. I would just hate them not to be used. Plus, if they are still difficult to come by I'd love to help someone out. Please contact me if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment