Friday, April 25, 2014

Number 4.

Yesterday I started thinking about number 5 which made me reflect on last year's birthday. Eli had a tractor/farm birthday party at a local entertainment type of farm. The kids played on the playground, fed the animals, and we all went on a hayride. It was a great party and it deserved a great layout.
On this page I wanted to include the invitation which I made using my Silhouette Cameo. I did this by titling the photo strip style pictures. This gave me enough room to slip in the invitation, but not let it take focus away from the photos. I used a cluster of tags on top of a doily to keep the page trendy without losing it's simplicity. I also used a border punch for the main piece of pattern paper on this layout. NOTE: I didn't throw away all the pieces I punched. I used a few of the star around the title and wanted them to appear as if they were falling. I used very basic scrapbooking techniques with a touch of fussiness to create this eye appealing page. I like these colors. I like this layout. I like telling this story. I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment