Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Card making.

After taking a long break, card making has sparked my interest once again. It fits very nicely into my life right now. Cards are usually less time consuming which allows me to finish a project and still receive that feeling of accomplishment. Also, taking on smaller projects when I know my time is limited is a smart way for me to stay creative. I am in between albums so this is a great opportunity for me to make cards before I dive head first into the next scrapbook album.
I do not do a lot of stamping in my scrapbooks. This is when my stamps and inks get a work-out. It's not something intentional I've done, it's just the way I work. I also like to use foam adhesive squares to give my cards dimension and separate different layers of paper. I mentioned in the previous post, I prefer 6x6 paper packs for cards making. The smaller scale of the patterns looks nicer within the smaller space. Unfortunately, I don't have many of them on hand. I guess I have to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment