Monday, March 24, 2014

Introducing River!

Over the weekend we welcomed this handsome boy into our home. River is a Vizsla and quite possibly the cutest dog around. He's small and sweet and just weeks away from destroying our house. I believe While the Lil' Boy Sleeps just gained a new meaning. Now, with two handsome boys, one with two legs and one four legs, life is full. A full life means more stories to tell and more pictures to take.
A new puppy means I am in the market for some puppy scrapbook paper. I've already been taking a peek at a few different lines. I might decide on a mini-album and maybe even using pocket pages. I am still investigating my options. Eli's yearly album is usually pretty large if I try to add in all the puppy pictures it just might burst at the seams. A separate album for the puppy makes the most sense to me. I can't resist this super cute opportunity to create more pages. The memories between these two little boys are going to be endless and so very special. I can't wait to start documenting their story. I must be the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment