Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Spring.

I am ready. Bring on the warmish wind, the green grass, the long walks, the crocuses, and most importantly the tulips. The adorable little guy who also resides in this house is ready too. Yesterday, Eli got his very first brand new bike. He told the man at the bike shop he was looking for a "big boy bike with training wheels." Unfortunately, the weather isn't going to stop him from riding it. So, it would be helpful if I didn't have to freeze outside while watching the little boy ride for hours and hours.
I have a few more Christmas layouts I wanted to share, but I am no longer in the mood. I am going to take this opportunity as a good excuse to move on. I hope to re-visit some non-Christmas layouts of Eli's album that I haven't shared yet. Happy Spring everyone. Don't forget your umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment