Sunday, October 20, 2013

Simple Stories.

When I first discovered Simple Stories I felt the same way as I did the first time I discovered Echo Park. I loved everything about it! For me it opened up a window of endless possibilities. The colors and designs fit in line with the type of pages I like to create. Since I mainly scrap our son and the things he does with our family, so many of their collections fit into what we enjoy doing together. Harvest Lane and Summer Fresh are two of my favorite collections. I have created many pages with those collection, but the best part is that I continue to go back to them and use up all the little elements. The alphas, big and small are seen on many of my pages. I just purchased the Smarty Pants collection for out first day of school pics and can't wait to get my hands on it. And I already know Urban Traveler is next in line. The colors are great for any and all boy pages not just vacation pages. I salute you Simple Stories! Thank you for making my sometimes complicated life story so simple to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment