Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scrapbook Style.

Scrapbook style can mean so many things. Yesterday I posted a page that was created "YEARS" ago. Yup, that's right. I scrapbook in chronologically order. There is no other way for me, it's just how my brain works. I scrapbook from January to January, always starting with a cover page. Some people like to scrapbook from birthday to birthday. I kind of did that when I scrapbooked my niece's 1st year of life. It was a secret project and gift I gave her family on her 1st birthday. One of the most rewarding gifts I've ever made. But for my Son I always start a new book when the new year starts. Which means Christmas usually wraps up his' books quite nicely. Others like to do books just about a certain subject. There are the crazies that just scrap Christmas(Ugh), and those that are crazy about Halloween paper, and the travelers. I like the idea of a family vacation album.....if you vacationed at the same spot every year. My brain can almost allow that to happen. I'd love to be able to scrapbook random pictures from different times and place them in random order, but that will never happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment