Saturday, July 27, 2013

Collection pages.

This page was created using elements mainly from one collection. It's from My Mind's Eye, Kate & Co. called Oxford Lane. I only added a few things from outside the line. I added the green cardstock that my photo and banners are mounted on, the two yellow sunshine pins, the small yellow alphas and the yellow & green dots. Staying within the collection gave this page a cohesive look, but still allowed me to mix a ton of patterns. It's a fun way to get a really trendy page without sorting through every piece of paper that you own. I like to do these pages because they usually come together pretty quickly. But it's not the only type I could do, because I enjoy picking out paper and making own mix. These colors are perfect for my boy! And I was even able to add in two floral patterns without it seeming too girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment