Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Look at that face.

I hope you like! If you're hanging around here you'll see a lot of it. He is my favorite subject. This page goes back a couple of years. It's probably the first page I did and thought......Wow, I might be good at this, I am able to create something pretty cool, I might have some style, and maybe just someday I could hang with the big dogs. I also wanted to share this page to remind myself to do another list. It's always fun to look back at. Some of the things on this list are his size, what he hates(brushing his teeth), what he loves(water), that he helped Mom with the mixer for the first time, and of course the last thing is that Mommy & Daddy love you very much. This years goal is now set as another list about this handsome guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment